Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Spring CI Campaign: Amuse Amber

Want to put your creative talents to good use? You're in the right place! CI team member Amber is in the hospital for the final kick-butt round of chemo and an autologous stem cell transplant. It's a lengthy process. As I understand it, Amber will be in the hospital until April 10. (On the schedule, it looks like there's a day or two between the chemo and the stem cell infusion where she's home.)

Anyhoo, it's a long dang time in the hospital as we wrap this up and look forward to her healthy, happy future. Fortunately, Amber will have her computer with her, so we can do more than look ahead. We can help take care of her. I cordially invite you to join me in the Spring CI Campaign: Amuse Amber.

I will include a funny site, game, something, for Amber at the end of every post until she's back home with my nephew Cary. Here's where you come in: Send me fun ideas and links! Post them here or email them to jan@sokoloffharness.com. While you're at it, post or email good wishes for the wonder woman aka Amber!

Amuse Amber #1: Let's start with Colorstrology. Oddly enough, the info for me on April 22 sounded pretty accurate!

1 comment:

Amber said...

This is GREAT! Thanks Aunt Jan!!! Love ya!