Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fun: What's another word for ...

It has been a busy week, and I am tuckered out. I love that phrase, but haven't heard it much since my wonderful in-laws passed away, taking their beautiful Arkansas language with them.

How'd I think of it? I didn't. I plugged in exhausted at synonym.com.

For the Creative Instigation team members looking for the weekly game or goofy video: Remember. I'm a writer. This is my idea of fun.

And for those of you looking for the meanings behind the creativity cards, that series runs Monday - Thursday. We take our Friday Fun very seriously at this blog.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I like to say "I reckon;" one of my college friends was from a really rural area and said it all the time.

Anonymous said...

From Synonym.com:

Sorry, I could not find synonyms for 'synonym'.

Oh well. A guy can wish, can't he?