Monday, July 28, 2008

Creativity Tips: If at first you don't succeed ....

OK, I finally tested that technological feat of subscribing to Creative Instigation in a feedburner, and found myself staring at my test blog site, where a kitten holding a machine gun is frozen in action.

For all of you who also tried, I apologize.

I have now tried, tried again, and have posted a "subscribe via email" link. I've tested it. It seems to work. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

FYI, if violent kittens attack when you try to subscribe, it's not working.

P.S. to Barb ... I think this is the blog feature you requested months ago. I live to serve you. I just don't serve very fast ...

P.P.S. The creativity tips? Ask for what you want. And if you know I've messed something up, let me know. I tend to assume I'm perfect. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have subscribed and can't wait to get my updates...even if they include attacking kitties.

Jan, you're the best instigator I know!

Mike Brown said...

Jan - I've been getting the blog via email for a few days. Do you have it set to deliver at a certain time?

Mike

Jan said...

It's good that my claim to fame (such as it is) is as a creative instigator and not a technical instigator. I didn't know you could set it to deliver at a certain time ... I'll have to go take another look!

Thanks for the heads up!