Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What Would You Do If You Were Brave?

Words have power.

Years ago, my sister Eva gave me a creative birthday present -- tickets for us to attend the Speaking of Women's Health conference. I'll be honest: I wasn't all that interested in the conference. But, the idea of spending a whole day with Eva was irresistible.

Despite my initial attitude, the conference captured my attention with one recurring theme: What would you do today if you were brave?

I can't explain why, but that simple question opened my eyes. Not long after the conference, I was brave. I launched Sokoloff Harness Communications LLC, and it's been a fun and profitable adventure ever since.

It may not be a life-changing question for you, but I want to ask: What would you do today, if you were brave?

No comments: