Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Fun: No! No! Not the Scottie!

My brother and sister and I used to fight over who got what token.
Is nothing sacred? Hasbro is going to change its Monopoly tokens. Fans are voting now on which token to "send directly to jail" and which new token will take the reject's place.

So, for fun, you can check out the Monopoly Facebook page and vote. Or, while you're running errands this weekend, let your mind wander and mentally design your own Monopoly token.

Need inspiration? Go back to the beginning. Look at a charm bracelet.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

The Scottie was always my favorite. Which might explain the dog I have today--Scottie's cousin!

The Cream Puff Lady said...

I haven't played Monopoly in years. I always liked to get the Thimble.