Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Creative Inspiration: 'Roid Week 2010

I'm a word person. So, I have to start this by saying, I don't much care for the title, 'Roid Week. I mean, seriously, would it be too much effort to spell out Polaroid?

But, I digress. Title aside, the week is instigating beautiful creativity. Look at Leslie's shot -- she has captured one of the reasons I love the Midwest. This is spring in my part of the world. Sigh. And then sit back and enjoy the 'Roid Week slide show on flickr.

Isn't it amazing how many different views there are of the same world?

Oh, let me digress one more time. While we're sharing, check out the Big Rabbit's day trip. I am especially fond of the last shot. Sorry ... closed. If you're looking for a quick writing exercise, just choose any of these day trip photos and write three paragraphs. Or, make me really happy. Write a haiku. 5-7-5. (If you use Sorry ... closed in the haiku, you're almost done with one line.)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Jan, I agree that 'Roid Week is a name that could be improved upon! However, the gorgeous photos more than make up for the less-than-desirable title. It's amazing to see what people can do with these cameras!