Monday, September 22, 2008

Creativity Tips: Will Write for Food

Back to the creativity card series! If you received this card at the Creative Instigation session, congratulations! This is my favorite business card. It reminds me to remind you that I am a hired pen. *

*That's a stolen phrase. I don't even like it. But I'm writing this late at night and I'm too tired to come up with something else. Leading us to the creativity tip for the day: Don't drink and blog.

P.S. No, I haven't been drinking. I'm just tired and babbling. And, while I'm babbling:

P.P.S. I just watched the Emmy awards. Skinny old women shouldn't wear sleeveless gowns. And Candice Bergen's fashion consultant should be shot. And Betty White rocks.

P. P.P.S. Yes, I'm done now.

4 comments:

Angela Pritchett said...

I had to turn away as Mary Tyler Moore's arms wagged all over the screen [cringe]. But I thought Don Rickles stole the show. Along with Kathy Griffin bellowing "STAND UP!" to show proper respect for the Don.

Jan said...

I am SOOOOOO glad it wasn't just me. Cringing was the correct response ...

Anonymous said...

So who watches the Emmy's when the Dallas Cowboys are playing!?!!?!??!

Jan said...

Very good question. Especially since the Cowboys have some fine looking arms.