Thursday, December 16, 2010

Creativity Tips: Support Your Team

One of the gifts I receive from this blog is the connection to incredibly talented people. It's a treat for me to point you toward the Best Gifts of 2010, all available from the amazing CI team.

Bud Simpson's photography dazzles me. I don't even know where to begin. His artistic eye, his technical genius. He makes me laugh, he makes me think, he makes me happy. Go. Look. Buy.

Leslie Adams is my daily partner in crime ... oops, I meant "in creativity." And I'm so proud of her for starting to sell her gorgeous work. The set of cards pictured here is just a sample. Check it out. $8 for a set of four, and you can use them as holiday "thank you" cards. (You do write "thank you" cards, right? Of course. Just checking.) We're also selling the official Creative Instigation postcards.

Lezlie with a Z has brought so much joy to my life this year. I love her music, her voice, her lyrics. If you're done with gift purchases, buy a CD for yourself.

I don't even have words to tell you how proud I am of Joe and Michele and their book, Harzfeld's: A Brief History. It's a fascinating story -- and it's published! It's a real book! They've had real book signings! Your library needs this book.

So there's a quick sampling. Fine art. Gorgeous photos. Soul-stirring music. Captivating stories. All you need for the holidays is here!

No comments: