- I have an English degree.
- This copy is really fun! I don't want fun.
- You forgot to put a comma before the word and. I fixed it for you.
- I didn't know what I wanted, but now that I see what you've written, I know it's not what I wanted. OK?
- Oh. We just went through a complete branding change. Did I forget to mention that?
- You broke my quote into paragraphs. It's all one quote.
- My title should be capped. I fixed it for you.
- I know I'm getting it to you late, but I still need it tomorrow.
- You forgot quotation marks at the end of the paragraph. I fixed it for you.
- You misspelled my name.
It's the weekend, people. Party on. Buy a gumball and think of me.
Post a Comment