Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Creative Query: Amazing You

During this week of Thanksgiving, give a minute to appreciate your amazing self. Posts on the blog can be anonymous now, so it's easy to answer this creative query -- no need to sign in. What wonderful talent, trait, ability, skill are you thankful for?

I'll start. I'm thankful for my ability to listen. I'm a really good listener. Ask my friends. And, oddly enough, it's a skill I've honed because I'm deaf in my left ear. So, as my mom would say: Everything happens for the best.

Your turn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said...

The previous "comment deleted" was a test. It was only a test. The "blog administrator" was checking to make sure it was easy to leave comments anonymously. It is.
I am now a Chief Creative Instigator and a Blog Adminstrator. Be impressed. Be very impressed.

Anonymous said...

Jan - I'm thankful for the gift of visualization. It's central to so much of what I do, and I've milked it for all it's worth.

Happy Thanksgiving!

MBB

P.S. I'm also thankful for my friendship with you!