Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fun: Blog-4-Cause

Let's wrap up the week with a few fun things.

Fun 1: Thanks to a suggestion from Leslie, I'm a contributing author to Blog-4-Cause. The e-book has raised more than $1,000 so far for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. One donation, and you receive the Blog-4-Cause e-book, and a bonus book. Such a deal. Leslie, good thoughts heading to you and your mom with this one!

Fun 2: Amber update. She's up! Our little CI team member is making great progress. She'll hopefully be out of the hospital soon and regaining strength for the next round of chemo. Yes!

Fun 3: Since I'm playing along with National Blog Posting Month, I'll be posting over the weekend. And, one of my posts will deal with my VW bug. So, it's only fitting that we play Beetle Bomp. I hope you're better at it than I am ...

Here's to a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Lance said...

Thanks so much for your support of the Blog-4-Cause ebook. Really, this means a lot, and is all deeply appreciated.