Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Creative Critic: Non-Sequitur

If you only read one comic strip, well, you're not reading enough comics. But, if I had to choose one, I'd choose Non Sequitur. I am an unabashed fan. I even have a signed original in my office. Wiley Miller is brilliant.

Now, he's giving you the opportunity for fame and fortune. Put your comic genius on display. For this week's creativity exercise, enter The Great Non Sequitur Sign-Off!

(And for goodness sake, after you check out the link and the rules, email your line to the address given. Don't post it for the world to see. Can't anyone follow simple directions?)

P.S. to Chronicle Books: Yeah, yeah. I'm promoting a Universal Press guy. But you know my heart belongs to you. And my book could ... if you'd only call.

No comments: