Monday, November 30, 2009

Creativity Tips: Change the World

My friend Shanna in Germany.
Different walls these days.
Change is good.

P.S. This post marks the end of National Blog Posting Month. Vicki and I both did a post every day! Whoo Hoo! We are now eligible for spectacular prizes, according to the official site. In keeping with the "every day for a month" concept, I'll keep up the Chronicle Books "draw them to me through Google" approach for one month. Then, if they haven't come to their senses, I'll stop.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats, Jan, on making your goal of blogging every day! It's definitely not as easy as you made it look.

Brenda said...

I am sorry that the month is over-I loved catching up with you on the weekends and Leslie is right you make it look so easy!!!

Vicki said...

congrats on making through the whole month! I can't believe I did it!