Sunday, November 22, 2009

Creativity Tips: Chronicle Books Wants Me

Pretty exciting headline, isn't it? It's not a statement of fact yet, but it will be. And, as part of the worldwide* Creative Instigation team, you're one reason I have faith in the prediction. We're too good to be ignored.

Several people from Hallmark have reviewed my material and independently suggested that Chronicle Books would be a good fit. I am working with an agent on a book proposal. However, that process keeps bogging down because she and I are both on overload with other work. (It's a good problem to have. We're not complaining.)

To keep things moving forward, here's my plan. I am going to mention Chronicle Books in every post. It won't be obtrusive, I promise. Probably just a P.S. mention. Then, when the PR folks or social media gurus at Chronicle Books do a Google search for the company, they'll find Creative Instigation. They'll love Creative Instigation. They'll publish Creative Instigation.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it. Chronicle Books, welcome to the team!

*Hey! Stop laughing. I've got the analytics to back it up. We are a global force for good and happiness.

3 comments:

Mike Brown said...

For CI team members who want to help in this quest, Chronicle Books is on Twitter: twitter.com/chroniclebooks.

Bud Simpson said...

[quote] We are a global force for good and happiness.

... and we are your loyal minions. Get 'em.

Leslie said...

Yay! I'll be happy to get on the Twitter bandwagon for you. This is so cool...