Friday, January 8, 2010

Food is Love: Buttermilk Pancakes

The truth: I started the Friday Fun feature back in 2007 as a way to avoid writing a creativity entry one day a week.

The problem: I'm having trouble finding fun stuff and I'm bored with online games.

The solution: Cooking is one of my favorite creative outlets, so I'm going to mix things up. (Ha! Cooking joke!) Today, I'm starting a Friday Food is Love feature. Do not argue with me re: the political correctness of that title. Food is love. I'm a Jewish mother. I know these things.

We'll start with a Cooking Light recipe I owe Leslie, for the best buttermilk pancakes ever. Es! Es tov! (Eat, enjoy, learn Yiddish!)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Food? I love food! Thanks for sharing your secret recipe :-)

Angela Pritchett said...

Yes please, food on Fridays! Buttermilk is so fabulous for baking but I accidently poured it into my coffee today. Not good!

Leslie, my daughter has started a 365 photo project! You were a great inspiration!