Friday, January 15, 2010

Food is Love: Aunt Clara's Pumpkin Waffles

Entry 2 in the Food is Love category! Today's recipe is courtesy of a wonderful CI team member, Chuck Dymer from The Idea Loft in Kansas City.

In Chuck's words: "Here is a recipe I received from my Aunt Clara (who lived on a farm with Uncle Paul in West Virginia) when I visited during semester break while in college. The woman pictured on the file is Aunt Clara as she looked when I got the recipe 43 years ago! I make the waffles every autumn and during holiday time. Guests love them."

The recipe sounds delicious, and Chuck's presentation of it is an absolutely gorgeous, creative way to turn a recipe into a keepsake. I'm hoping you can click on the image and it will be big enough to read. If not, post a note and I'll email you a copy. Enjoy!

No comments: