Thursday, January 28, 2010

Creativity Tips: Dream Big

I took this photo last weekend at Olathe East High School, while waiting for my daughter and the other Golden Girls to perform in a drill team competition.

Dream Big! That's what we tell our children. Why don't we say it to our friends? To our husbands, our wives, our lovers? Why aren't adults encouraged to dream big?

Is there some invisible line you cross and suddenly it's too late to dream big? I don't think so.

Listen to me. Dream Big! And stop waiting for all the signs to align before doing what it takes to turn your dreams into reality. Small steps toward big dreams. That's my wish for you today.

P.S. CI team members in Kansas and Missouri have been following this story for a couple of days now, but if you haven't been, watch this video from another one of the high schools in the Olathe district. It's proof that amazing things can happen when you take your best shot.

No comments: