Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Creativity Tips: Don't Lose Your Resolve

So, we're six days into the new year. How's that resolution?

Personally, I'm doing fine on the "doing less" concept. On the other hand, healthy eating went out the door last night, as I wolfed down a huge burger and fries.

If, like me, you've already blown a resolution out of the water, don't worry. Grab this three-word life jacket: It doesn't matter. That was was yesterday. This is a new day.

One mistake isn't critical. Letting the mistake stop you is. So don't. You get back to your resolution, and I'll go enjoy a high-protein cereal bar.

P.S. Hmmm. I'm using the words "enjoy" and "cereal bar" in the same sentence. It's possible I've been in PR too long.
P.P.S. But, seriously folks, I do like high-protein cereal bars. Successful change should be built on positives: No matter how good the results, I won't stick with a healthy eating plan if I don't like the food.

No comments: