Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fun: Test Your Reflexes

Is it just me, or did January 2008 seem like the longest 31 days in the history of mankind?

Anyway, I'm ready for mindless entertainment. And today's link is about as mindless as it gets. Before you count sheep tonight, tranquilize a few! I finally made it to "rocketing rabbit." I may never be a "turbo-charged cheetah," but it's good to have a goal.

Oh -- before you go shoot sheep: I love getting your comments. Let me know if there are topics you'd like me to address, or if you have a creativity tip to pass along. And I'm always delighted to get ideas for posts or Friday Fun chuckles.

Thanks for reading and for sharing!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Yikes! I'm really bad at that game. And as a knitter, shooting sheep seems a litle like killing my next project!

Here's a great site for you:
www.freerice.com
It's very addictive! And I love that it's fun, educational, and supports a worthy cause.

Anonymous said...

The sheep do take on a different role when you look at them as a knitter ... I am clearly not fully immersed in the knitting life yet. (Isn't it funny how everyone brings a different perspective to the table? That's why I love brainstorming sessions, or creative workshops, where you have a wide variety of people.)

And freerice.com is great! I've added a link to it on the blog. Thanks for the reminder -- Angela pointed us that way too!

Angela Pritchett said...

I can't play this game with the sound on! Don't know why that's so distracting but I will blame the baa-baas on my horrible time. Can't even get out of the bobbing bobcat range! My favorite addicting game is at Fine Living called "Are you connected?" http://www.fineliving.com/fine/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,,FINE_26036_59335,00.html

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! Another perspective ... I didn't even know it had sound. (Flashing back to the post re: the astonishing fact that I don't know everything.)

Thanks for the Fine Living link!

Angela Pritchett said...

I know! I didn't even realize it had sound the first three times I played. And yes, I agree with you on January being way too long. Welcome February! Way better this year with the KAT Clothing debut. Have you talked to Kate since she returned from Atlanta?