Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fun: Double your Pleasure

Double your pleasure, double your fun ...

If you're as old as I am, you're now humming the Doublemint jingle. If you're not as old as I am, you're lucky. Go outside and play.

Or, stay here and play. Today, we've got two Friday Fun features. First, a marketing quiz that I thought I'd ace. I didn't.

Then, in keeping with yesterday's doodle exercise, a doodle game. I can't do it, but you may still have some eye-hand coordination left. Although, judging from last week's helicopter crashes, I'm not real sure about that.

P.S. Double your pleasure is a lovely line. Such copy possibilities. But that's fun for another day ...

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Well, evidently I'm a marketing genius but a video game dud. I think I need to go outside and play...

Angela Pritchett said...

15 out of 20, I'm just a savvy marketer. Got to the 5th level of the doodle game but I need to get in the shower!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm impressed with both of you. I got 15 out of 20 on the marketing quiz, and couldn't get past the second jump on the doodle game! And "Hollywood Four" is still miles ahead of me on last week's helicopter game.

Bud Simpson said...

Dang! I got 19 of 20. I was at first gratified, but as I continued to think about it, I started getting depressed that I've absorbed so much commercial propaganda. Outside to play we go.

Anonymous said...

100% 20 out of 20.

Anonymous said...

Neil, you da man!
Le grand lapin, you da rabbit! Hop outside and enjoy the weekend.