Thursday, April 24, 2008

Creativity Exercise: Pick a Word, Any Word

You definitely need to get out a clean sheet of paper for this one. And a pen. This isn't the kind of thing you do on a computer.

My personal mantra, courtesy of my daughter Kate, is "Breathe in. Breathe out." That mantra is summarized in a gift from my sister Eva -- a silver stone simply inscribed, "Breathe."

My friend Angela and I recently gave our friend Kat a piece of art spelling out, "Believe."

This is where you stop reading about the wonderful women in my life, and get to work: If you could choose only ONE word for a personal statement, what would it be?

2 comments:

Angela Pritchett said...

delight

It's a noun, it's a verb and sometimes my silent command to stop fretting & just enjoy.

Bud Simpson said...

Today.

Tomorrow may be too late.