Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fun: Solo Media

I tweet. I am on Facebook. I write a daily blog. I think social media is fine and dandy. (Why don't we ever use the word dandy anymore?)

But, at the end of the day -- or the week -- what I really enjoy is a good old game of solitaire. Play the web game and enjoy!

P.S. I also talk to people, face to face. And I read -- a lot. The current stack includes Necessary Losses by Judith Viorst, Grace (Eventually) by Anne Lamott and The Poetry Home Repair Manual by Ted Kooser. I'm not far enough into any of them to know if I love them -- but the Kooser book is great so far!

P.P.S. Happy birthday to Kat! And to my sis-in-law Kate!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

The Anne Lamott book is really good--I read it not long ago. And I really do like face to face conversation, too, especially when it involves coffee!