Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Creativity Tips: Celebrate!

Today, we're celebrating ONE YEAR! of the Creative Instigation blog.

And you know what I like best about this blog? You. I love your comments. I love the idea that people who don't have to read what I write are reading what I write. I love knowing (from your feedback) that some of what you've read here -- posts and comments -- have made a day or two better for you.

As my special "thank you" to all of you, I'd be delighted to send you a copy of my very first e-book, because I finished it. Yep, I finished it. That alone shows the power of the blog.

Just send an email to jan@sokoloffharness.com and I'll send you Creative Chai, with much gratitude and appreciation.

Here's to Year Two! And keep those comments coming!

5 comments:

Bud Simpson said...

Happy Anniversary! C.I. is where I start my day. Has it really been a year? Yikes!

Leslie said...

Congrats on making it through your first year. It's fun, isn't it? And you KNOW I want a copy of that awesome book.

Jan said...

Grand Lapin: Your comments help make this blog so fun!

Leslie: The book would not exist without your gorgeous photos! One copy, coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on a year! I can't believe its been that long! Thanks for all the entertainment!

Neil said...

How do I get an _autographed_ copy of an e-book?