Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Creativity Exercise: Thank a Friend

Today is Barb P.'s birthday, and as regular readers of the blog know, we never miss a reason to celebrate. So, all together now:

Happy Birthday, Barb!!!!

And, in honor of Barb, here's your exercise for today -- take one minute, and send an email to an old friend* and say thanks for something they did, maybe years ago, that meant a lot to you.

*Gosh, Barb. I didn't mean old old. But I do understand. They say the sense of humor is the first thing to go ... (And thank you for always making me feel appreciated, while gently prompting me to do better!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Barbara J! For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny!

Anonymous said...

We all know you can't pick your relatives but you can pick your friends. I am blessed that my sister, Barb, is also my best friend. Her heart is like a hotel, their is room for everyone. Happy Birthday to the most wonderful sister and best friend a gal could ever ask for!

Anonymous said...

It is so cool to have a friend with a famous blog -- you get to share in her spotlight on your birthday! Thank you my dear friend Jan!

Anonymous -- I know who you are and thank you for the song :)

Terri, right back at you, my BFF!