Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fun: Etch A Sketch and Etc.

Let's celebrate Friday with random ramblings:
  1. This week marked the 50th anniversary of the Etch A Sketch. Please tell me you have one. Sigh. You don't have one, do you? OK. Fine. Play here. Just do me a favor and don't shake the computer to clear the screen.

  2. In keeping with this week's music theme, check out Mike's Brainzooming post on The Beatles.

  3. The "Let It Be" reference in Mike's post reminds me that I am not good at Letting It Be or Letting People Go. I'm more like Rose in Titanic. "I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go." I need to work on that.

  4. I won't work on that.

  5. I warned you I was rambling. I will now let go. I will let it be for the week. Go etch.*
*Bonus points for any of you who ever heard or said, "Want to come up and see my etchings?"

No comments: