Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Fun: It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

It is 5 o'clock somewhere, and -- in honor of that -- let me direct you to my favorite brew of the week: He'brew.

This also gives me the opportunity to remind you that humor is one dangerous animal at work.

That said, since I'm a Jewish mother and this is the Friday Fun post, I'll share my favorite Jewish mother joke:

What's the difference between a Jewish mother and a vulture?
A vulture waits until you're dead to eat your heart out.

(WARNING: My mother doesn't find that funny. Humor is also a dangerous animal at home.)

3 comments:

Angela Pritchett said...

Yes, but do Mary & Kate think that joke is funny?

The only thing that would make that He'Brew better is if someone would bring it around on a little cart ;->

Anonymous said...

Mary and Kate just shake their heads and walk away anytime I tell a joke ... and you're right. He'Brew would be better with a Neumeyer! (FYI for those who never worked at Blades: A Neumeyer was, well, hard to explain. Let's just say there was a wonderful man and alcohol involved.)

Bud Simpson said...

Though I prefer a more secular brew, you gotta love a beer with a sense of humor. My fave is Wasatch Beers - Evolution Amber and Polygamy Porter. Polygamy's motto is "Take Some Home to the Wives!" or "Why Have Just One?" Oy!
www.wasatchbeers.com/beers.html