Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Posts and Good Thoughts

I'm in one of those moods. No, not the snarly type. The reflective type. So, this week, you get a variety of posts, beginning with ...

I believe sending good thoughts out into the universe is a worthwhile thing. Go ahead and disagree if you like -- plenty of room in the universe for different opinions. But, when it comes to this topic, I'm not changing my mind. If you'd like, join me in sending good thoughts to:
  • Ben, having a tonsilectomy today
  • Lorene, just starting chemo
  • Duana, facing yet another surgery
  • Bernie, stronger every day
I'm also feeling grateful for the simple fact that I'm here and healthy and fully capable of being snarly ...

1 comment:

Jan said...

For more on remarkable Bernie, check this out! http://aligningyourlifeswork.blogspot.com/2009/06/fathers-day.html