Well, maybe not so much in grocery lists.
Anyway, here are a few first lines I'm playing with. Come up with at least three first lines you like today. Post if you want -- I'm thinking about putting together a poem of first lines. Here's where I'm going:
- If they would only die, she could write a great novel.
- Deirdre Stein was dead the moment her head hit the ground -- she just didn't know it.
- It's amazing how quickly you get used to blood.
- In my house, we weren't allowed to say the word "hate."
- The recycling fairy came to visit last night.
Post a Comment