These are crazy times, peeps. That makes it the perfect time to take better care of yourself. How? Start with one of these five simple ideas:
- Buy yourself a bouquet. This cutie cost me $3.99 and it's still fresh, beautiful, and smile-inducing a week later.
- Sleep in. If you don't have an early meeting, go ahead. Hit snooze on the alarm. Grab an extra 30 minutes.
- Luxuriate. Whatever that means to you. Long nap. Long bubble bath. Long ... whatever.
- Unplug. Go without social media for an entire evening. One evening. That's all. You can do it!
- Look up. There's something you love and have ignored at home. Could be a book. A hobby. A human. Whatever, while you're unplugged and all relaxed, focus on the goodness right at your fingertips.
Do it for you. Because you deserve the best!
Thank you for the encouragement, Jan. I love the advice Look Up. A pretty good mantra for life.
Post a Comment