- Mom fell, broke her arm and had surgery.
- Mom was on Oxycodone for too long. Ugh.
- The contractors started remodeling the master bathroom.
- The contractors started remodeling the day after mom had surgery.
- Mary went back to K-State.
- Kate started getting ready for the move to her own apartment.
- I had two clients come back with new assignments. One of the assignments was due in April. I got it last week. This is my life.
The Theory of Infinite Creativity
I believe there is an infinite amount of creativity in our amazing world.
I know my share of that creativity, on any given day, is finite.
A few weeks ago, I was blogging daily again and loving it. I saw blog ideas everywhere I looked and couldn't wait to get to my keyboard and write them up.
Then, someone needed something and I was gone for another week. But it's a good start to a good post and I'll finish it at some point. Really! I will be back. I will be posting.
In the meantime, look at this. And this. And then, throughout the week, take a long look at the people around you and realize they are so much more than what we see.
I hope more people really see you this week. I hope you pause long enough for eye contact. I hope it's a week that reflects well on all of us come Friday.