- Be grateful. Attitude impacts everything, from creativity to health. We all go through different ages and stages of life. Find the joy where you are.
- Don't take yourself too seriously. It's not brain surgery. I've said it before. I'll say it again.
- Find work you love. Take it seriously. Do your best.
- Give back. Betty White and I share a love for animals. Whatever you love, choose a cause and speak out with words or actions. You'll gain as much as the people, pets, whatever you are helping. I always come back from a volunteer stint at the animal shelter energized and ready to go.
- Surround yourself with friends.Whether we're in a creative slump or looking to celebrate a wonderful accomplishment, everything is better when we have friends who support us, encourage us, and applaud us.
P.S. If you missed the show, go to YouTube and look it up. I especially like the clip with the President.