Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Creativity Tips: Think Small. Measure Up.

This is an awesome way to present the blizzard of 2010. Check out the little additions as the timelapse sequence goes on, like the yardstick. In creativity, the tiniest moments -- one word, a touch of color, a random fern -- often become the measure of art.

Another good reason to spend 40 seconds with this video? Looking at it makes me feel better about living in KC, where it's 18 degrees this morning but at least we're not digging out from a blizzard.

Random notes:
If I were posting every day, I wouldn't have posted this when I read it on Steve's blog -- I'd have thought, I should use that on CI. Then, I'd have written myself a note. Then, I'd have lost the note.

Thank you for all the sweet comments re: my decision to stop posting daily. What a wonderful team! Mary Anne, I got your comment right when I was descending into a bad mood over something trivial, and you made me so happy it turned everything around. Thank you!

1 comment:

Gert said...

I saw this on the Weather Channel and I couldn't believe it! Great idea to fast forward in a time elapse..

Glad to see you on here and I'm glad you are blogging when you feel comfortable with it!!

Blessings...
xoxo Gert