What do you think? Do I look like Pa Cartwright? Kate could be Adam and Mary's horse was named Little Joe. No Hoss, but that's because he was irreplaceable. (And the reason I watched Bonanza every week.)
So, you want to know what we did on vacation?
- We rode horses in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- We stayed in a fabulous condo with a huge whirlpool tub in the master suite.
- We saw bear tracks.
- The girls said this was the last family vacation. Ever.
- I lost my temper, my sense of humor and my patience during the freaking 2,000 mile car trip.
- We went the wrong way. Several times. Because some men (I'm not naming any names, Tom) won't ask directions even from a GPS unit.
And we have some great memories of Paducah ... a place we never would have visited if Tom had listened to the GPS.
Thanks to everyone who posted last week and to all of you who checked to see what was posted! Here's to a fun week ahead and a summer filled with directions ignored.