Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Fun: Make a Valentine!

Yep! It's part of my visual journal. So MUCH fun. 
Remember when you were a kid, and you'd fold a piece of paper in half and cut a heart? I bet you can still do it. And this weekend is the perfect time! In just a few minutes, you can make a Valentine for someone you love.*

It's easy peasy** -- I promise. Just go to your craft closet, choose your paper and play!

Sigh. I heard you. You don't have a craft closet. Fine. Here's the beautiful part about making Valentines. It doesn't matter. Grab a magazine, wrapping paper, the newspaper, a grocery sack. You can be creative with anything. And, once you have your heart all ready, write from the heart.

Happy weekend, peeps! I hope it's filled with love.

*I made this one for myself. Because I'm cute like that.
** Is peasy a word? And, if so, how do you spell it?

No comments: