As I mentioned earlier today, my HTML code wasn't working on the blog. I asked Tom how to fix it and he gave me a suggestion. However, instead of playing with it on the test blog that I set up for experimentation, I played with it on the CI blog.
This, my friends, was an error.
If you got the post re: changing your standard font to boost your creativity, I apologize. I zapped it off the blog immediately, but I know the Networked Blogs feature picked it up faster than I could zap it.
I deleted it so quickly, I don't even know what it said. I know I was still editing it. I hope it wasn't complete nonsense. I'm fairly sure there weren't any curse words included ... despite the week I'm having.
On the bright side, you can learn from my mistake: When you have a good plan, follow it!